Skin tone and complexion are undeniable components of beauty. Clear, glowing skin adds to appearance and makes it attractive, whereas perfect features can get completely masked if surrounded by dull, lifeless or blemished skin.
There are a number of creams, ointments and other products available in the market that claim to lighten the skin. However, the only safe and effective way is to consult an experienced dermatologist, like Dr. Smita Kashyap. The doctor is able to assess the skin properly and provide the correct treatment, which can not only lighten the skin, but keep it healthy as well.
How can skin lightning be achieved using pumpkin facial?
If you have dark spots and you are hunting for a technique to get rid of them, picking pumpkin facial would be the optimal idea. The foremost objective of a pumpkin facial for skin lightening is to eliminate the top layer of dead skin from the epidermis, which discloses the freshly-developed skin beneath. The pumpkin peel facial is applied using a natural pumpkin. This is very helpful as pumpkin is downright good for overhaul of cells and, henceforth acts as a defensive agent against ageing, dryness and acne blemishes. Instead of applying acid, these peels depend overpoweringly on enzymes and vitamins to decimate the top layer of skin.
What is it with chemical peel for skin lightening?
If you crave to possess a skin that has an unimpeachable tone and scar-free texture, then, chemical peels for skin lightening can assist you to do so. It is one of the most preferred and spotless way to cope with the bugs of skin discoloration and defacement. This form of treatment works by using chemical solutions to eliminate dead skin tissues. This treatment is majorly accountable in helping to diminish crinkles, patchy coloration, acne blemishes and dark spots.
How can lasers be used for getting fairer skin tone?
The removal of freckles and disappointing skin pigmentation problems is now possible with the aid of many dermatological lasers such as the Q-Switch lasers. Cosmetically, the outcomes are much more impressive than the other non-laser methodologies. One of the principal reasons that drive people towards Q switch laser skin lightening treatment is that it is one of the most benevolent and painless cosmetic treatments.
How can glutathione injections help to lighten skin complexion?
Glutathione injection for skin whitening is an apt skin brightening treatment or skin whitening treatment that can assist you to cope with the perceptible skin darkness on face. Glutathione has been supportive in considerably inspiring the level of GSH red cell blood count. It aids in skin lightening by shrinking the melanin growth of the epidermis going up to the dermis and also works as a robust antioxidant to prohibit ageing.
What are the procedures for skin lightening treatment?
Dr. Smita Kashyap is one of the pioneers of Skin Lightening Treatment in Rewari. She has the necessary proficiency to determine the procedure best suited to a person’s needs:
- Photo Facial: Photo facial is basically a generic term for skin treatment which uses light based technology. Photo facials has numerous different uses, but are usually used for treating broken capillaries, brown spots and increasing collagen. The two main types of technology used for photo facials are LED (light-emitting diode) and IPL (intense-pulsed light). IPL are far more superior as compare to LED. Most of the skin types including sensitive skin with Rosacea also responds very well to Photo facials.
- E-Facial: It eliminates the topmost, dead layer of the skin, to reveal fresh, glowing skin. This is most effective for those having dark spots or blemishes on the skin. Unlike chemical peels, this facial utilizes natural enzymes and vitamins, so it is safe and effective for those with sensitive skin.
- Chemical Peel: Use of chemical peels is very effective in removing spots, marks, patchy colouration and crinkles. Scars and other blemishes on the skin can also be lightened. The peel removes the outermost layer of the skin and lets a clearer layer take its place.
- Laser: Dermatological Laser therapy has gained popularity among clients and doctors, due to quality of results and ease of application. Q-Switch Laser is a painless, non-invasive option for skin lightening, without side-effects or dangers.
- Glutathione injections: Glutathione is a known anti-oxidant, which is used in skin lightening treatment because of its effects on skin cells. It reduces melanin production, leading to increased fairness of the skin. Glutathione injections also have anti-aging and skin brightening effects.